Any doubts that Angela might have about herself, was cleared after attending the first yoga session and she decided that teaching yoga, was her calling. With no prior experience at all, Angela embarked on her learning journey and nothing could stop her even as she struggled with the basics to synchronise breathing and holding her balance. Angela finally earned the teaching title in 2015.
As a perfectionist, Angela is a very motivated person who constantly urges herself and others to become better in practicing yoga. Not only did the practice of yoga made Angela a more disciplined person, but she has also learnt to embrace her vulnerabilities and accept herself for who she is.
Beginners Yoga / Yoga Stretch / Hot Yoga / Hatha Yoga / Hatha Flow / Vinyasa / Ashtanga / Aerial Yoga / Pilates
Qualifications & Achievements
- Pilates Matwork 30 Hours Teacher Training with BodyTree
- Vinyasa Yoga CET: Sequencing & Transitions 35 Hours with Miryam Acosta
- Wheel Yoga CET 40 Hours
- Ashtanga Yoga Workshop
- Aerial Yoga CET 50 Hours
- ACROVINYASA Level 1 Teacher Training
- Hatha Ashtanga 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Hatha Ashtanga 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course