Marcus believes that the practice of yoga is a journey of self-discovery. It always brings a great sense of gratification to Marcus as he faces off the challenge to get into the poses and particularly enjoyed the flow, vitality and calmness experienced during and after each Hot Yoga session. As an active Rower representing Hong Kong in the 90s, Marcus also has his fair share of lower back pain, sciatica and knee pain issues. Practicing yoga not only improves his flexibility and balance, it also brought great relief to his pain and injuries.
Since receiving his Teacher certification in 2007, Marcus has taught in Kuala Lumpur, South Korea and now at True Group Singapore. Seeing teaching as an extension of his own practice, Marcus feels blessed to be able to share his yoga journey with his students and witness their progressions made through dedication and patience.
Yoga Stretch / Yoga Flow / Hot Hatha / BOHY 90
Qualifications & Achievements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Sports & Exercise Science
- Bikram Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
- 200-Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
- Kryoga Teacher Training Certificate
- Asanas, Pranayama, Mudra & Bhandha Workshop Certificate
- 1st place in Bishnu Charan Ghosh Cup 2007 Hong Kong Regional Yoga Asana Championship (Men’s Amateur Division)
- 1st place in the 5th Singapore Yoga Asana Championship 2012 (Men’s Division)