Since 2002, Adeline specialises in the practice of recovery style yoga and she now teaches these classes,
Slow Flow Yoga
Ashtanga Yoga (Slow and mindful version)
After her first yoga class, Adeline found herself getting stronger physically and mentally. It is very important not to sweat about the small stuffs in life and take things easier as there is always another day to try again.
Combining movement, strength building and flexibility in a single and powerful practise, Adeline is now a firm believer in slowing down, doing less and enjoying the moment.
Adeline’s achievements and qualifications:
Yoga Detour Synthesis (Online), 2020
Yoga Detour Method Online, 2020
Yoga Detour Immersion, Melbourne, 2020
Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) Mobility Specialist, Singapore, 2019
Assisted in Immaculate Dissection Trainings, Taipei, 2019
iRest Yoga Nidra Level 1 Training, Auckland, 2018
Immaculate Dissection Trainings: – Core Lower Extremities Upper Extremities Neck and Jaw, Taipei, 2018
Breath and Bliss, Yoga Tune Up®, New York, 2018
The Science of Rolling and The Roll Model Method, Yoga Tune Up®, New York, 2018
70hrs Yoga Tune Up® Training, New York, 2017
Conducted Singapore’s first Restorative Yoga Level 1 Teacher Training, 2017
50hrs Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Jillian Pransky, New York, 2017
Dual Zone Myofascial Release, Functional Training Institute, Singapore, 2016
500-hour Yoga Alliance Accredited Teacher Training, Christina Sell (Live the Light of Yoga), Singapore, 2014
Therapeutic Yoga Intensive, Susi Hately, Functional Synergy, Calgary, 2013
Yoga Anatomy and Therapeutics Training, Martin Kirk (Anusara) Singapore, 2009
Rest & Renew® Advanced Training, Judith Lasater, New York, 2009
Rest & Renew® Training, Judith Lasater, San Francisco, 2008
Purna Yoga Teacher Training, Aadil Palkhivala, Singapore, 2008
Prajna Yoga Anatomy Teacher Training, Tias Little, Singapore, 2008
Yin Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga in Asia, Bangkok 200-hour, 2007
Yoga Alliance Accredited Teacher Training Certification, Yoga Arts, Bali, 2002
Hailing from South Korea, Minsu pursued a corporate career after graduating with a Master’s degree. However, he suffered from chronic neck and back aches due to long work hours, bad sitting postures and an old back injury sustained while serving in the army. This plagued him for six long years despite numerous therapy and acupuncture treatments.
In 2010, Minsu attended his first Healing Yoga class. After just a week of daily classes, he was amazed at the pain relieving effects that yoga had on his aches. He soon left a lucrative corporate career and received his Hot Yoga Instructor certification. Since then, Minus has taught in Los Angeles (USA), Beijing (China) and Singapore.
Passionate about yoga, Minsu believes that Hot Yoga is able to help individuals achieve a healthy lifestyle and overall fitness.
- Bikram Teacher Training Programme, Yoga College of India
Mohankumar joined True Group in 2008, after having been a Yoga instructor and therapist at Kovai Medical Centre and Hospital (full-time) and Senior Physiotherapist for the sports team at Dr. NGP Arts and Science College in Tamil Nadu, India (part-time).
His passion for yoga, health and fitness shows through his conscientious effort to continuously upgrade his knowledge and skills in yoga, and transferring that knowledge to everyone he teaches.
Mohankumar aims to impart his years of expertise in Hatha Yoga to all practitioners, as well as to help with injury rehabilitation through the practice of yoga and Pilates.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga, Annamalai University in India
- Certificate of Master Course, Vethathiri Maharishi Kundalini Yoga & Kayakalpa Research Foundation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy, KMCH College of Physiotherapy
- Certificate of Academic Excellence, KMCH College of Physiotherapy
- Trigger Point Therapy, Institute for Integrative Healthcare Studies
- Certification in Aerial Yoga, Union Yoga Ayurveda, Singapore
- Certificate of Basic Course in Yoga, Arsha Yoga VIDYA Peetam Trust
- Agathaivu Course – First, Second, Third & Forth Stage, The World Community Service Centre
- Kaya Kalpa Course Certificate, The World Community Service Centre
- Certificate of Brahma Gnanam Course, Vethathiri Maharishi Kundalini Yoga & Kayakalpa Research Foundation
- Acupressure Therapy (Reflexology) Basics and “Be Your Own Doctor” Devendra Vora Acupressure Foundation
- Matwork Level 1, Stott Pilates International Certification CenterPerformer Level 1, Stott Pilates
- Certificate of Attendance of Clinical Manual Therapy Workshop 1: The Lumbopelvic Complex, Education for Manual Therapists
- Certificate of Attendance of Clinical Manual Therapy: The Lower Quadrant, Education for Manual Therapists
- Core Instructor Foundation Course – Level 1 course, Merrithew Health & Fitness
- Kinesio Taping Fundamentals and Advanced (KT1 & KT2), Kinesio Taping Association International
- Accredited Bootcamp and Outdoor Group Fitness Instructor, Bootcamp Alliance
- Certificate of Completion for Sports Nutrition from Shaw Academy
Rajib is an exponent in Ashtanga Yoga and he holds the title of “All India Yoga Champion 1997”. Prior to teaching at True Group, Rajib was an instructor for many years at Orient Yog Gym in India.
- Diploma in Advanced Therapeutic Hatha Yoga and Rajayoga, Yogic College
- Diploma of Merit, Ghosh’s Yoga College
- Certificate of Honour, Vivekananda Bayam Samity
- Certificate of Honour, Goaljan Kishor Sangha
- Certificate Of Merit, R.K.V.S.P.A. Maidan, Jiaganj
- Certificate of Participation, All India Yogasana Seminar
- Certificate of Participation, Calcutta Yoga Sikshalaya
- Certificate of Participation, Yoga Swasthya Mandir
- Certificate of Participation, Oriental Yoga Gym
- Certificate of Participation, Boy’s Yoga Centre
Rohit left a successful career in the corporate world to teach yoga after experiencing how yoga improved his quality of life whilst he was battling a serious illness.
He started practising and Yoga in 2004 and, just after 6 months of practice, began building muscle tone, became more flexible, had clearer skin and was able to better deal with the stress in his corporate job and other aspects of his life. He attributed these to being benefits of yoga practice.
In 2006, Rohit was diagnosed with Stage 3 Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma which required him to undergo six rounds of chemotherapy. The first round left him feeling lethargic and nauseous. After consulting with his doctors and yoga teachers, Rohit headed back to practise hot yoga and kept at it every day in between treatments. These hot yoga sessions enabled Rohit to keep the side effects of his treatments at bay, and he eventually regained his energy.
Having experienced the positive results of yoga first-hand, Rohit became a full-time hot yoga teacher in 2007 as soon as his illness was in remission. Since then, Rohit has taught hot yoga in New Zealand and England before joining True Group in Singapore.
- Bikram Teacher Training Programme, Yoga College of India